Through this document we briefly present what data we use, for what purposes and for what period, who has access to them and other important elements regarding the way in which your data is processed in the context of recruitment.
Who are we?
Hercesa Imobiliara SRL with its registered office in Str. Baia de Arama no.1, Ground floor, Room 3, Sector 2, Bucharest, registered under no. J40 / 11273/2004 to the Trade Register, having CUI RO16596300 (“We” or “Hercesa Romania”)
What personal data do we process in the context of staff recruitment?
First of all, what is “personal data”? According to the GDPR, personal data means any information that identifies you directly or indirectly. “Direct” means, for example, your name and surname; “Indirect” includes any data that, combined with other information, may lead to your identity.
In the recruitment process, we process the resume information you sent as well as any other information sent separately by you or with your resume and/or submitted during the interviews you presented to.
For what purpose and on what basis do we process your personal data?
The purposes for which we process your data in the recruitment process are:
- Evaluate your employment application;
- Communicate with you during the recruitment process;
The legal basis on which processing is based in this context is the conclusion of a contract – Article 2(1)(a) of the Regulation. Article 6(1)(b) GDPR.
n certain cases, we may need to process the information provided, which may include personal data, in order to resolve legal disputes or complaints, to investigate and comply with applicable legal regulations, to implement an agreement or to comply with requests from public bodies to the extent that such requests meet the conditions imposed by law. The legal basis in this case is either the fulfillment of the legitimate interest in resolving any disputes and/or complaints, or the fulfillment of legal obligations – Article 2. article 6 (1) (c) and (f).
What are the sources of your data?
The data processed in the context of recruitment is obtained either directly from you or through online platforms specialized in recruitment (www.bestjobs.eu / www.linkedin.com / www.hipo.ro), or through partners specialized in staff recruitment.
To whom do we transmit your personal data?
We may share some data with our service providers to complete the recruitment process. It falls into the category of suppliers: Medical clinics, occupational health and safety companies, accounting companies and other companies that contribute to the completion of the recruitment process.
We are also obliged to transfer your data to public institutions and authorities, in accordance with the legislative provisions in force.
Your provision of other individuals’ personal data
How long do we retain your personal data?
Your personal data is retained for as long as the purposes detailed in this Policy are achieved, if a longer retention time is not required or permitted by applicable law.
We constantly review the need to keep your personal data, and to the extent that processing is no longer necessary and there is no legally binding obligation to keep your personal data, we will delete/destroy your personal information as soon as possible and in a way that can no longer be recovered or reconstructed. For example, we will delete/destroy all data of people who have not been employed as a result of interviews if there is no serious prospect of future employment. If there is still a serious job perspective in the future, we will be able to keep these data for a maximum period of 1 year.
What are your rights?
- a) Right of access: you may request (i) a confirmation that personal data are being processed or not, and if so, access to and information about such data, and (ii) a copy of your personal data we hold;
- b) Right of rectification: you may inform us of any changes to your personal data or ask us to correct and/or fill in the personal data we have about you;
- c) Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”): in certain situations (such as (i) the case where the data was collected illegally, (ii) the deadline for storing the data has expired, (iii) you have exercised your right to object or (iv) the data is processed on consent and you have withdrawn your consent), you can ask us to delete the personal data we have about you;
- d) The right to restrict processing: in certain situations (such as when you challenge the accuracy of this data or the legality of the processing), you may ask us to restrict the processing of your data for a certain period of time;
- e) The right to data portability: you can ask us to send your personal data to a third party or directly to you;
- f) Right to object: in certain situations (such as processing based on a legitimate interest), you may ask us to stop processing your data. In particular, you have the right to oppose the profiling.
- g) If we use your personal data on the basis of your consent, you may withdraw that consent.
If you have any questions or concerns about the processing of your personal data or if you wish to exercise any of the rights listed above, you are welcome to contact us at any time by email at: email@example.com or you can make a written request that you can submit to our work point in Str. Baia Arama no. 1, ground floor, room 3, sector 2, Bucharest.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the national Authority to oversee the processing of personal data.